Question I'm wondering if anybody's done Bruce Campbell?

• parker
  • parker's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6

parker created the topic: I'm wondering if anybody's done Bruce Campbell?

I was wondering if you guys ever kicked around the idea of doing a Bruce Campbell model from his days as ash in evil dead? Or has anybody else. Perhaps done that particular model for M4 with a Necronomicon prop as well as that famous chainsaw Hand and mechanical hand from the third movie? Just figured I'd throw it out there.
  • Rolandcharcker
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 0

Rolandcharcker replied the topic: I'm wondering if anybody's done Bruce Campbell?

I had planned to roll out a piece dedicated solely to Bruce Campbell’s chin, but it got a bit redundant after fact #3. So instead, here are some “groovy” things you might not know about Bruce’s involvement with the Evil Dead franchise and the possibility of a new film. For more writing information you can refer this website from the online writing services.
  • parker
  • parker's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6

parker replied the topic: I'm wondering if anybody's done Bruce Campbell?

i am not a hard core fan but sad to say i know too much about Bruce Campbell.i have vhs copy's of some hes more unknown films;) and sad to say not found dvd copy's. i have the book of the dead dvd ;) not found dvd's of the other 2 evil dead films in my travel's .evrey so offen ill find 1 of hes dvd's in a junk bin or yard sale .i have most if not all the video games;) and i blive only 1 ive not played of the lout. bin looking to find a poser doll of hem for m4 for along time. he did alout of thing's no 1 knows about like bit part's and tv show's.any time tim ramy dose anything Bruce Campbell is in it some wear and vice virsa;).he even did a voice job for mags xlr. the cartoon.
  • Thank you received: 0

dou12not replied the topic: I'm wondering if anybody's done Bruce Campbell?

I have not done it yet but I am interested in doing it.