Question Claire Redfield Geneis 8 Face coloring

• OldmanJ
  • OldmanJ's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

OldmanJ created the topic: Claire Redfield Geneis 8 Face coloring

I love this model however I did notice something strange. When you apply the Claire morph which changes the color of her skin I noticed that the rest of her skin neck down is completely different shade. Not sure if there is a way to fix this.
Attachments:
  • Thank you received: 1

Bentonstein replied the topic: Claire Redfield Geneis 8 Face coloring

Same issue here. Close ups can be a bit distracting. Still a great model!
  • Thank you received: 180

wartech replied the topic: Claire Redfield Geneis 8 Face coloring

Hi!

Was kinda nasty thing to fix... but now should be fine

Please re-download zip

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: OldmanJ
  • Thank you received: 1

Bentonstein replied the topic: Claire Redfield Geneis 8 Face coloring

Thank you very much! Looks even better now!
The following user(s) said Thank You: OldmanJ
  • des_maxwell99@yahoo.com
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

des_maxwell99@yahoo.com replied the topic: Claire Redfield Geneis 8 Face coloring

A problem that should NEVER have been there in the first place.
3 and a half months since the OP first started this topic and raised the issue. Worse than that, the model/character set has been available on the store for over a YEAR AND A HALF.

Only now does the creator/seller bother to fix it.
$20 is generally the going rate for a new base character set on the Daz 3D market store, but at least they actually do quality control on their products BEFORE putting them up for sale.

Having to worry about and work around neck exposure when making scenes with this Claire model has been an extremely aggravating task. FIVE HOURS at one point I had to spend, readjusting the camera angles, loading up and trying out different light methods....cancelling renders multiple MULTIPLE times. It's like the software is telling you "can't have that angle, no...not that one either....or that one....or that one...NO NO NO cancel it".

There is only so much photo editing software like photoshop or gimp can do.

But yes, it is fixed now. AS IT SHOULD BE.

ForRender ....seriously ....you need to exact a bit more quality control with your merchants before letting them put their stuff up on sale.
  • Thank you received: 180

wartech replied the topic: Claire Redfield Geneis 8 Face coloring

1. Daz does not re-produce game characters and cost on Daz products will be twice at least.
2.Textures for Claire can be sold separately but they are goes as free addition. Problem with neck fixing in photoshop using stamp tool within 5 mins.
3.Claire is our first SSS products for Genesis. There is no cheap solution to make seamless textures. Most texture makers use Templates or ZBrush. Its not good solution for reproduction. Also this product was not all my, i helped new artist to learn creating content.
4.For now, problem almost solved. I made solution that resolve seam problems. I had to make couple scripts and that took much time.Script was not big, but understanding how to do that, took time.
5.There is no solution on market that can fix seams on separated textures. Jill also fixed. Result is New TombRider product with 9 skin materials.
Attachments: