Question Black Knight for G3M - Missing Files

• sentionaut
  • sentionaut's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

sentionaut created the topic: Black Knight for G3M - Missing Files

Hi there! I purchased the Black Knight outfit for G3M yesterday, and everything looks good apart from some missing files for the props. The batarang is missing its texture maps (error message said AO, diffuse, normal, and specular), and the grappling gun is missing some geometry (error message: runtime/libraries/props/blackknight/bk_grapplegun_m4_inlhand.pp2 --it loads as a vaguely gun-shaped black box).

Note: I'm posting this on a secondary account because I somehow made my username my email address when signing up, and I didn't want to post publicly with that. If you need to know the account I bought the item on, I'd like to DM privately.

Thank you!
  • wartech
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 180

wartech replied the topic: Black Knight for G3M - Missing Files

Hi!

1. BlackKnight for G3 is updated

2.Send me message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to change your username ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sentionaut
  • sentionaut
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

sentionaut replied the topic: Black Knight for G3M - Missing Files

Thank you for the quick reply! It looks like part of it is fixed, but not entirely. I still get an error for both props (same one as before for the batarang), but now the grappling gun partially loads. I added an image of all the errors in case I don't explain it well.
Attachments:
  • wartech
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

BlackKnight for G3 is updated - please re-download
The following user(s) said Thank You: sentionaut
  • sentionaut
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

sentionaut replied the topic: Black Knight for G3M - Missing Files

I redownloaded and did a fresh install of the files. The batarang is loading properly now, thank you!

The primary piece of the gun is still not loading although all the parented pieces are, the same as in the picture I attached before. I get the same missing file error. The file path is correct; the .duf is in the correct folder. But after trying to open that file manually instead of through the content library, I still get the error. It seems the file itself is trying to reference a Poser file that doesn't exist in the package.

Honestly I probably won't use the gun, but I'm curious now about why it's happening :laugh:
  • wartech
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

its daz studio..... ;(((( OK i think i find lost one... re-download please.

P.S. That happens cause DAZ make saving content much stupidly than Poser... In poser all saving in folder you save ;)) In Daz you always have to set up first folder to save project files (geometry and other info) .... sometimes you have to re-done that even project already created... otherwise it will save to some secret folder on default Runtime. that can be find search in duf file....