Question Detroit Chloe_for_G8F

• Voxxa
  • Voxxa's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Voxxa created the topic: Detroit Chloe_for_G8F

After loading Detroit Cloe for Genesis 8 Female(s) I discovered a speck underneath her mouth, bordering to her chin. It's appears on either skin 01 and 02. Can you please fix this?
Attachments:
  • Thank you received: 2

hobbiest replied the topic: Detroit Chloe_for_G8F

Ive seen this as well. Happens when expressions, especially smiles, are applied. There seems to be some kind of morph conflict happening with her head mesh?
  • Voxxa
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Voxxa replied the topic: Detroit Chloe_for_G8F

Yeah. I've notified the folks here at FoRender. Haven't received any answer, but a strong denial in the matter. This as soon as I wrote them. They showed me a screen dump from their own computer without the same flaw. Then they said they'd come back when the vendor/creator returned in January, which soon will end.... btw. So either they ignore me, thinking I will get tired and leave them alone it they ignore me.
I've written that I'd like to have my money back unless they fix it. Still if they don't fix it, I will not buy anything from her in the future. In my view, they have a responsibility to see that it works, right?! I mean... I can do better with Face Engine in Daz Studio than this...
  • wartech
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 175

wartech replied the topic: Detroit Chloe_for_G8F

Hi! I had made quick fix of that problem almost in same day you wrote me. And wrote that you can download update, when artist will have time on that he will fix. If you need refund reply to my last email.
P.S. This problem bad morph, its limitation of daz auto morphs and ExtraClones regular make expression collection specially for model she release.
  • Voxxa
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

... and I downloaded it as well. Why not try to have a communication when I write you several times. I've been waiting for this person to contact me. As you said yourself, he or she will be back in January and nothing happens. What am I supposed to think???

Right now, there are TWO files of this model. Nothing says if both of them are needed. Which one am I to chose??

After viewing the response you had today, from another person, I'm not alone with having these problems. So it wasn't only in my computer, as you implied the first time I contacted you, this December.

By the way, I saved you "last post". It reads as this: –"Hi! Artist will be offline till January so I quickly fix his morphs. Just re-download zip". end of quote. So... once again - which one of these TWO is it???
  • wartech
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

We have sellers like all other stores. If it's our product and we have a problem, we can fix it fast.
This product is not made by our team and we do not have source files.
So I export morphs and fix what I can. I informed the artist about this problem.
He replied to me in December, but after that I did not receive any messages from him.
  • Voxxa
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Well isn't it great that you finally give me this reply at the end of January. Also about your conversation with the PA. Please do update me with details when he gets his thumb out of the rear and do something about the problem, will you? Also take this as a learning lesson to keep in touch with your customers. That is, if you're serious about your continuing business. OK?!

Attachments:
  • Voxxa
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Obviously the PA isn't up for the task then. Don't hire him anymore, OK?!
  • Voxxa
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

From the answers received, it's obvious the people around here don't care. Or they blame it on individual PA's. Not their fault, bla bla bla bla. So either stop shopping from here, even if I'd rather have other sources to support than DAZ3D and Renderosity IMHO.
  • wartech
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Hi!
1.Its not working like that. This Artist sells his product for percent from sale in our store. We does not request something from him
2.If you need update please check all emotions you need for problems, i will try to update product.
  • Voxxa
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Great. Believe me, I do want to support vendors like you and not the ususal DAZ and Renderosity. But still I want the things you sell to W-O-R-K. If it doesn't - then stop selling it. OK?! If not, you're just asking for trouble and bad publicity.
  • wartech
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

I understand you but this artist have big community in social network and give us customers. We are small company and we do not have budget for marketing, only on social network. Best way just to fix his problem which caused but short time of testing. If you want only quality products, buy only ExtraClones. Its best you can get, its sculpted in zbrush and each work took lot of time
  • Voxxa
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Please give me an example on ExtraClones, since I don't know what it is. Do you sell it here?
  • Voxxa
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

I think, it's better you give me back a refund, a voucher or something that I can by something else for here at the shop with. As it is now, I can't do anything with this model in question.
  • wartech
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

1.Here all product from ExtraClones, its separate category:
forender.com/market/exraclones.html
2.If you agree to remove all files form your computer and promo images done using Detorit Chloe, i will process refund.
Let me know when you complete this step.
  • Voxxa
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Deleted and gone. Have absolutely no uses for her anyway.
  • wartech
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Refunded
  • Voxxa
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder