Idea Assassin's Creed Valhalla

• martyrdog75
  • martyrdog75's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

martyrdog75 created the topic: Assassin's Creed Valhalla

So I'm not sure if there's any chance of it, but I was wondering if it would be possible to have some content based on Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Long boats with interchangeable ornaments, outfits for m4/v4/gm8/gf8, weapons, characters. With the recent current trends in other stores, I figured Vikings would be a better place to start for ideas.

While I don't have pictures of any on my tablet, I'm sure with research I could get those images to you if need be, or screen captures of what I have in game on ps4.

Perhaps even going as far as further Assassin's Creeds games as content, Black Flag, Origins, just to name a couple more.

Keep up the fantastic work 😁
  • MKDAWUSS
  • Away
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18

MKDAWUSS replied the topic: Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Now I can add Kassandra (ACO) and El Impoluto (ACBF) to the list of things I want to see released here! LOL

As for the equipment, it has been a while since we've seen melee weapons and such added to here...
The following user(s) said Thank You: martyrdog75
  • martyrdog75
  • martyrdog75's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

martyrdog75 replied the topic: Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Absolutely 100% agree! While I have yet to even play Origins, let alone buy Odyssey, I couldn't agree more with the characters, weapons and outfits from each game. I only mentioned Valhalla purely because I've completed it and patiently awaiting the dlc, not to mention the current trend with Viking related outfits and items. I'll have to try and get the names for each weapon and armor sets at some point, currently trying to catch up on the tv show Vikings. Just started season 5 lol